St. Clair Foundation proudly supports music healing projects for the youth in Puerto Rico.
We impact and transform the health and education of the youth of Puerto Rico through music.
- Accountability and Transparency - Protocols and processes are in place and followed.
- Social Responsibility and Connectivity to Communities– Committed to giving back to our communities and understanding their needs to make a difference in their lives through the arts and music education, education opportunities to gifted students and making a difference in targeted health issues that need attention.
- Accessibility– Supporting youth bands, choirs, orchestras, young artists and academically-gifted youth from communities in need. Identifying targeted health-related needs where SCF can make a difference in disadvantaged communities.
- Social Transformation – Promoting the advancement of communities and gifted individuals through the stimulation of the arts, music education and appreciation, sponsorships of private school programs, the availability of health-related programs, thus propelling the personal and collective spirit of self-improvement and moving the needle for more culturally sensitive communities that are educated and healthier.
- Music as a Healing Catalyst- Elevate Puerto Rico’s footprint in music to solidify the benefits and the impact of music as a healer and a motivator for education and self-improvement. This can be done by amplifying alliances whose strength and language is music.
- Promotion- Develop creative and innovative strategies to promote our brand, leveraging our focus on music as a healer, consistent with our Mission and Vision.
- Strategic Alliances- Establish and expand collaboration agreements and strategic alliances to support and solidify our Mission, and thus increase our outreach and impact.
- Sustainability- Guarantee financial sustainability through a development plan that increases fund-raising, the identification of donors and sponsorships and the creation of an Endowment Fund.